- 16 Aug 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Using the Validatar Documentation
- Updated on 16 Aug 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Welcome to the Validatar Documentation site where we hope you can find answers to your questions and problems and enhance your journey toward improved data quality with Validatar.
If this is your first time here let us give you a quick tour so you can make the most of the features available to you.
On the left-hand side of the screen, you will find the main navigation. It is organized for you to easily find what you are looking for.
Inside each article, you will also find helpful navigation. On the right-hand side of your screen, you will find the article's table of contents that will let you quickly and easily jump to any section in the article. Below the table of contents, you will find links to related articles in the documentation.
At the top of your screen, you will find the Search bar. This will give you the fastest way to find what you are looking for across the entire site.
Knowledge Base Assistant In Validatar
You may not know it, but starting in Validatar 2021.2 this documentation is available directly inside of the Validatar interface through the Knowledge Base Assistant. It will provide you context-based access to documentation that is relevant to the page you are on in Validatar.
Types of Documentation
On this site, we have several types of documentation to help you on your Data Quality journey.
- Getting Started With Validatar - These articles are designed to help you ramp up as quickly as possible so you can begin using Validatar effectively to improve your organization's data quality.
- Feature Documentation - These articles provide comprehensive documentation about a specific feature, function, or page in Validatar.
- Knowledge Base Articles - These articles walk you through Validatar best practices and helps to optimize your Validatar experience.
- Concept Guides - These articles are designed to step back from specific features and provide guidance for how you could approach a particular problem or implement a solution related to Data Quality.
- Product Changes - If you are looking to find out what is new in each version of Validatar this area will get you up to speed.
- EULA - In case you have questions about our End User License Agreement we have made it easy to access here.
Interactivity and Feedback
At the bottom of each article, you will find options for providing feedback on how helpful you found the article. We appreciate your feedback so we can continually improve the value this documentation is providing you.